3-Day Temple Tour
The 3 Day tour fit’s perfect to you, if you’re interested into the temples, want to see some less famous temples as well and don’t want to rush through the Angkor Park.
- Day 1: 6-8h
- Day 2: 6-8h
- Day 3: 4-6h
- Departure/ Return: at your accommodation
- Departure time:
- Day 1: 4:30am
- Day 2: 8:30am
- Day 3: 8:30am
- Your group: private
- Which temples are included?
- Day 1: Angkor Wat, Bayon, Thommanon, Chau Say, Ta Nei, Ta Keo, Ta Prohm, Banteay Kdei, Sra Srang and Prasat Kravan.
- Day 2: Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som, East Mebon, Pre Rup and Banteay Srei.
- Day 3: Rolous Group (Bakong, Lolei, Preah Ko) and Banteay Samre.
- Transportation in either a Tuk Tuk or an air conditioned car
- English speaking and licensed driver
- Free, cold water
- Small souvenir, made by the local community
- Fully licensed tour guide on the first tour day
- 3 Day Angkor Park ticket ($62), the driver will buy the ticket with you in the morning of your tour at the official ticket station.
- Meals and alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance
WHAT TO BRING?
- Walking shoes
- Shorts to cover your knees
- A shirt which covers your shoulders
- Hat to protect yourself from the sun